Monday, July 7, 2008

Big Belly with No Name

Apparently I'm not so good at this blogging thing, even if I have something to blog about. My baby is growing like crazy, and as a result, so is my belly. I can't imagine her growing for 3 more months! I'll see it though lol.

She kicks and moves ALL the time now. Its fun during the day to get to interact with her. At night, not so much lol. Seems she doesn't like to sleep when I do. Figures. LOL

For those that are wondering, no, she does not have a name yet. We've got it down to about 5 names, but Wes doesn't want to pick one until she's here because he's sure we'll change our minds, and he's probably right. In the mean time, his whole family has stuck with calling her Andie until we choose a name. So, when she's born, she will have been "Andie" for 4 months lol. I like Andie, though, so I'm not opposed. :)

Anyways, just a quick update because I realized I hadn't posted on here in quite a while!

No comments: